Hey Cherylene, thank you so much for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. You are special because this is the first time ever, a blog like yours filled with such compassion and motivation has recognized the beauty in mine.
Happening to be Happy
Read on to know how a thought transformed into a movement..
All of us see the negativity, but rarely do we see the hope and possibility of it being filled with happiness again. A student, a manager, a singer, a housewife, a help – you name it, and they all have one wish in common – to be happy. Happiness is clearly not a destination, but a journey. It certainly needs to be felt even when you are working towards your dreams, or simply sitting, you need to feel your energy only on things that matter to you. This is where YOU decide what happiness means to you. You deserve to be the way you have wish yourself to be. This is how, you Happen to be Happy!
I am working on making this beautiful thought into a strong movement – where we, together, can make happiness a reality. Hope to see you join me!
Here is my advice for the new bloggers:
- Hey beautiful bloggers, you have chosen the right platform to share your thoughts. Keep writing!
- Be yourself. You have created this blog, and it is special. Make it bloom and see it make a difference in how people behave, for the good. I believe, a blog has the ability to change a reader’s perception, which creates a ripple effect towards a more healthy and happy world!
Tin, tin! It’s time to nominate bloggers for the award! Honestly, all 102 blogs that I follow are great! Let me tell you honestly, I want to make it a habit to read all the posts on my reader. There are those awesome blogs, whose topics I may not relate to, or may miss on my reader. I want to read all the posts! So the blogs whose topics I relate to more, and deeply appreciate, are –
Yay! There are the rules that you need to follow!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
It feels good writing this post, but I would like to add that I truly admire the passion within each writer and that no award can determine how impactful your blog is, it is only the sense of satisfaction you get when you write. We are all equal.